In today’s challenging environment, you are faced with an overload of raw data within your organization. Managing this volume of data can be overwhelming and, despite the volume, you may find you still cannot access the kind of timely, accurate data you need to support your decision making. Often data you do find is outdated, duplicated or not presented in a meaningful and useful way.
“Turn your data into strategic and operational assets. We follow the industry’s most comprehensive Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing development methodology”
Our innovative Business Intelligence (BI) services focus on helping clients collect and analyze external and internal data to generate value for their organizations.
ePCHelp’s has rich experience in executing projects in most aspects of Business intelligence and Data Warehousing which includes:
- Dashboards and Scorecards
- Data Mining
- Online Analytical Processing
- Query & Reporting
- Data Warehousing
- Data Modeling – Conversion Factory
- Analytics Solution
ePCHelp’s Business Intelligence and Data Mining solutions can enable any enterprise to:
- Make fast, reliable decisions based on accurate and usable information
- Analyze and identify historical and emerging trends to provide guidance on future outcomes
- Effectively eliminate redundancy, inefficiency, and inconsistency
- Allow business users to focus on their goals, and spend less time finding data and compiling analyses
Business Analysis and Requirement Management
ePCHelp Inc. is a leading management consulting firm serving top tier clients with their corporate and business development needs in industries ranging from technology, healthcare, media, financial services, industry, and professional services. We help our clients identify and examine profitable business cases , develop products that satisfy customer needs, and formulate strategies that enable them to outperform the competition. Through in-depth research and analysis, our business analysts become the front line team for exceptional performance and results at our client organizations.
ePCHelp analysts are distinguished by their strong analytical and communications skills. They are extremely motivated individuals who seek to be the leaders in their field and recognize that an intensive consulting experience is the way to accelerate their career development. In addition, analysts are resourceful, mature, articulate and able to work independently and as part of our project team.
Our Business Analysis activities will be an integral part in the research, analysis and presentation phases of our client engagements. They have the ability to work on a variety of quantitative and qualitative research engagements while supporting the company’s core values, which include a commitment to client service, scholarship, teamwork, and results.
Analysts at ePCHelp have the opportunity to interact in an energetic, entrepreneurial environment but still enjoy the stability of working at an established consulting firm.
Our Business Analysts are capable to deliver the following tasks-
- Analyzing data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends
- Business Requirement Elicitation, Analysis and Documentation.
- Data gathering via secondary and primary source research
- Creating in-depth client reports and polished deliverables
- Effectively communicating research results and making the appropriate strategic recommendations
- Presenting research and analysis to clients objectively and thoroughly