Job ID: EPC-WA-1043-17-ALP (94590201)
Certified Sitecore Developer with upgrade, vendor management, content publishing and troubleshooting experience
Location: Seattle, WA (King County)
Duration: 4-16 months (resumes: 3; max pages: 2; cover page: 1 page)
The Sitecore Consultant shall be responsible for:
• Act as escalation point for KCIT staff when necessary
• Review and make modifications to the existing Sitecore web content management system environment
• Modify and publish new content as needed at the direction of King County staff to support clients
• Review current processes and propose appropriate best practices to ensure system stability
• Identify and mitigate risks in the system design or implementation approach
• Enter support tickets and conduct calls with the vendor support (Sitecore)
King County Information Technology (KCIT) is undertaking a project to upgrade the Sitecore Web Content Management system (WCMS) environment supporting our public facing web site. This role shall assist supporting the current Sitecore environment and planning for our upgrade to version 8 of Sitecore.
Scope of Work
The intent of this work request is to award this contract to the best qualified proposer to assist with the support of Sitecore, vendor interactions and content publishing. The scope includes on call support, current system maintenance, troubleshooting configuration and operational issues, as well as reviewing current practices, and developing a best practices based approach.
The County is seeking a consultant with three (3) years of experience in a Site Core development environment. The successful Sitecore Consultant candidate shall be certified in Sitecore development and be qualified to initiate Sitecore support calls.
Deliverables shall include:
Source Code: Contractor shalll utilize King County TFS environment for source code management as appropriate in the Sitecore environment.
Test Plans: Test plans for Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance, and Acceptance testing as required.
System Documentation: Comprehensive system documentation, including:
• Final system design and configuration documentation detailing the system and module configuration in all environments.
• Review of documentation required to assist with normal operational procedures or processes.
Additional deliverables may be added by the Sitecore Project lead during the period of performance to keep the system running, and for break/fix support of the system.