Job Id: EPC-8380-1 (914091001)
SAP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management consultant with Portal/Netweaver, PM, DM, SQL and government experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 7+ years Public Sector or large multi-divisional private organization experience(*4)
• Excellent problem solving skills(*1)
• Strong communications skills(*3)
• Ability to work independently(*1)
• Intermediate English(*1)
PREFERRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• One full life-cycle SAP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management project implementation (Blue print, realization, testing, “go live”, etc)(*2)
• MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Visio, Project) (*1)
• SAP Portal/NetWeaver integration experience(*4)
• PM experience(*2)
• Other DM and query languages (e.g. SQL)(*5)
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent experience
ERP SAP Public Sector Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 6 + Years
Additional Skills: Excellent problem solving skills.
Strong Communications skills
Ability to work independently
• Candidate must have extensive hands-on knowledge of the HP QC and SAP Application Lifecycle Management product. Including implementation, development of test scripts, load testing, and working with technical and functional teams in the analysis and making recommendations based on testing results.
• Candidate must provide knowledge transfer through formal documentation, peer to peer, and end-user training.
All within project schedules and other defined deadlines…
Analysis and Design
• Define and formalize requirements and specifications of various technical and functional to meet the operational needs of our testing system.
• Participate with senior managers, as appropriate, to develop/refine implementation strategy and on-going testing needs.
• Work closely with the Technical and Functional team members to ensure the integration of ALM with other SCEIS Systems and Functional Modules.
• Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and end-users.
• Be able to communicate effectively with Executive Leadership and prepare all necessary supporting documentation.
• Identify and escalate issues and risks to management in a timely manner.