Request ID: EPC-8347-1 (912590923)
Healthcare BA/PM (Solution Delivery Analyst) with documentation, SharePoint, Project Web App, JIRA, Confluence, eGRC, DBA/networking and MMIS/Medicaid experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months
1. 5+ years coordinating complex business and technical architecture projects
2. 5+ years of experience in the authoring and management of technical documents and artifacts
1. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
2. Prior Health Information Technology and/or Program experience.
3. Prior Data Base Administration or Network Administration experience
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business, Computer Science or similar discipline.
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
client is seeking an expert Solution Delivery Analyst to work directly with the Deputy Director/ CIO and OIM leadership team to ensure the successful completion of complex solution architectures in accordance with the CIO/COO’s vision for the Medicaid Enterprise System and integration of all agency systems of record into a coherent system of systems.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Solution Delivery Analyst will serve as a liaison between the Deputy CIO and Office of Information Management (OIM) team to facilitate clear articulation and delivery of MES solutions to business process needs.
The Solution Delivery Analyst will work with various internal teams including Agency Leadership, Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff to gather and generate artifacts needed to support additions or changes to the MES.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
1. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to
understand the goals and objectives of complex information systems
2. Participate in design level discussions to provide recommendations on document and artifact deliverables
based upon administrative, technical and management aspects of the agency IT transformation initiative,
including realization of the
Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) and constituent components
3. Work with technical staff and business stakeholders to create deliverables and artifacts that are intended
for audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge
4. Organize and write supporting technical and project documents as needed
5. Revise documents as changes or modifications to information systems and services occur
6. Organize and maintain a document repository of all documents and artifacts
Current experience with business process management and/or enterprise architecture coupled with a “hands-on” technology background is strongly desired and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include well documented success in the creation and performance of processes and procedures supportive of a compliant enterprise architecture.
Experience with development and management of Risk Management Framework tasks and artifacts, as related to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is ideal. Experience with multi-tenant environments, cloud services and vendor interface management would be considered desirable for this position. Qualified applicants will have Organizational Change Management and/or Enterprise Content Management program experience.
Experience related to any or all the following technologies would be considered desirable for this position:
• Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
• Network Design and System Architecture
• IBM System 390/zSeries
• Linux and Windows servers
• Experience with Database Administration and/or Release Management is preferred but not required.
• Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and/or Business Process Management (BPM) would
be valuable for this position.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of client artifacts
2. Participate in audit and assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information systems
3. Participate in third-party audits and/or assessments of agency and business partner systems
4. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered during OIM efforts
5. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations on business processes and technical architecture
Miscellaneous TRANSLATE COMPLEX BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS INTO TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS Yes 1 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements Yes 1 4 – 6 Years