Job ID: NC-620770 (96190207)
Healthcare BA/Technical Writer with agile, SOP/CMS/MMIS documentation, JIRA, SharePoint and Visio experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Interview:webcam or In Person
Experience working in a fast-paced (preferably Agile) IT environment Required 3 Years
Experience translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel Required 7 Years
Experience documenting communications, minutes, agendas, and presentations for stakeholder groups Required 7 Years
Experience documenting system documentation, requirements, and release notes Required 7 Years
Experience documenting status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), policies and procedures, CMS documentation related to MMIS Certification Required 7 Years
Jira Nice to have 2 Years
SharePoint Nice to have 2 Years
Visio Nice to have 2 Years
Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology Nice to have 2 Years
State Government experience Nice to have 2 Years
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Required 7 Years
NC DHHS is seeking a Senior Business Analyst/Tech Writer to develop documentation regarding various Departmental Information Technology systems. This documentation will support a wide range of objectives that include user guides, CMS certification, enterprise architecture and RFPs for procurement. While some of this documentation will be highly technical, most of the documentation must be written for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences.
A key function of this role will be the collection of technical specifications that must consolidated into cohesive documentation that is both accurate and easy to understand.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
• Collect documentation requirements from business and technical staff.
• Collaborate with technical staff to consolidate and interpret technical information.
• Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents including; user guides, manuals, statements of work, training materials, policies, proposals, etc.
• Edit written documentation from other IT staff to create unified and consistent documentation.
• Develop an understanding of the business functions and systems in support of articulating the objectives within the associated documentation.
• Coordinate and meet with various teams to support the gathering, analysis and finalization of information that will be used for associated documentation.