Job Id: EPC-8394-1 (97991016)
Healthcare PM/Instructional Designer with training material development/software, insurance, SharePoint, Project Web App, JIRA, Confluence, eGRC, HIT, LMS, Camtasia, Photoshop, Captivate, Curam, rules and MITA/MECT experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
Qty : 03
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Training material development experience
2. Training development software experience
3. Experience in healthcare insurance IT software/systems implementations performing duties described in the “Daily Duties/Responsibilities” section above.
4. Superb written and oral communication skills, including the ability to give presentations to executive management. Strong proficiency in English is required.
5. Impeccable integrity. This project will have very high visibility and will impact significant expenditures of public funds. Candidates must be confident with their abilities to make correct decisions and the courage to speak out when necessary.
6. Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
2. Prior Health Information Technology and/or Program experience.
3. Knowledge of developing a curriculum using a Learning Management System
4. Experience with the following software: Snagit, MS Office suite, Articulate Suite, Camtasia, Photoshop, Audacity, Captivate
5. Medicaid eligibility system/business operations experience
6. Experience with IBM Curam Technology
7. Experience using modern commercial rules engines and their respective orchestration layers.
8. Understanding of the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA)
9. Understanding of the Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit (MECT)
10. Experience in an outsourced IT development project
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
c. BA or BS in Information Technology or related
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)
2. Master’s Degree in related field (Business, Public Health)
Development Tools Adobe Acrobat Yes 1 Lead Within 1 Year 1 – 2 Years
Education Training Curriculum Development Yes 1 Lead Within 1 Year 1 – 2 Years
Specialties Medicaid or healthcare experience Yes 1 Lead Within 1 Year 1 – 2 Years
Specialties Technical writing experience on similar sized projects. Yes 1 Lead Within 1 Year 1 – 2 YearsDAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Trainer will serve as a liaison between EEMS Training Director and the EEMS Trainers to facilitate clear articulation and delivery of solutions to business process needs while keeping the team focused on an ambitious timeline for system, process, and service delivery improvements.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates must be able to analyze data and trends to identify issues that could negatively impact progress and communicate those trends and issues to EEMS leadership. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
1. Utilize the ADDIE Training Development Methodology.
2. Design and develop training content, such as job aids, quick reference guides, e-learning storyboards/outlines and web-based training courses.
3. Develop and update e-learning content using the Captivate authoring tool.
4. Monitor and track changes to the system and assess impact on training materials.
5. Manage a formal training material content review process.
6. Maintain positive working relationship with cross-functional teams.
7. Edit graphics using SnagIt or similar software tools.
8. Conduct Train-the-Trainer sessions.
9. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to understand the goals and objectives of high volume workloads within complex information systems.
10. Ability to plan, organize, and motivate teams to achieve clearly defined business processes.
11. Work with technical staff and business stakeholders to create deliverables and artifacts that are intended for audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge.
12. Organize and write supporting technical and project documents as needed.
13. Application of pedagogical techniques uniquely suited to adult learners in a state government organizational context.
14. Keep abreast of policy, procedural, and technical changes to the software solution in a constantly evolving operations environment; take responsibility for rolling out curriculum updates and training of trainers to accommodate these changes.