Request ID: ePC-8390-1 (98491010)
Healthcare PM (PMP/CSM) with risk management, documentation, Medicaid, Healthcare Delivery Systems and BA experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Remote Work Availability: 25%
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– 5 years or more in project management skills
– Project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation
– Experience working with risk management, including risk triggers and managing risks to project plan tasks
– Ability to create and document key project management documents and artifacts
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Medicaid or Healthcare Delivery Systems
– Business Analysis experience
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
– Scrum Master and/or Product Owner Certification
– Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Candidates who enjoy working on complex, change-oriented projects will find this position attractive. Candidates with strong experience in integration, automation, and business process/workflow applications related projects will be well positioned for success in this role.
– Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
– Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
– Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
– Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
– Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
– Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
– Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
– Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
– More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
The Project Manager – Advanced will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work, in the compilation and management of information needed for project plans, portfolio/program plans, metrics, reports and project management documentation.
Program Management Project Management experience Yes 1
Program Management Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Yes 1
Program Management Project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation Yes 1