Request ID: EPC-8895-1 (912590815)
Healthcare PM (PMP) with vendor management, case management, change management, and public benefit program experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– 8 years or more in project management
– 3 years or more of leadership experience in project management
– 3 years or more of experience in multi-vendor integration or coordination of multi-vendor activities
– 3 years or more of case management automation experience
– 3 years of more of demonstrated success in change management/ organizational change management
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Prior experience with government or public benefit programs is preferred. The highest weight will be given to experience with South Carolina State Government.
– PMP Certification preferred. Will accept comparable years of experience as substitution for PMP Certification.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for project/program management functions for the OMO. Will primarily lead other project managers to manage a large, multi-vendor integration initiative that includes transitioning legacy systems to replacement solutions as well as case management automation.
With direction from OMO leadership, including the Chief Operating Officer (COO), applies project/program management practices, governance standards, processes and metrics to project implementation.
Ensures milestones and deliverables for OMO projects/programs are defined, tracked and communicated in a consistent and effective manner.
Incorporates effective change and risk management controls. Provides strategy and leadership for improving Client maturity regarding organizational change management.
Partners with other IT organizations, Client business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, to identify and prioritize business needs based on predefined criteria (return on investment, productivity, compliance), and to assess interdependencies.
Directs project business case and requirements development.
Responsible for ensuring project is completed on time, within budget and to an agreed quality level. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in project/program management, portfolio management methodologies and tools. Must be able to develop clear, concise recommendations for executive/management decision-making and secure approval for project progress.
– Responsible for overall coordination and documentation of multi-vendor integration requirements from various departments;
– Work closely with other Project Managers, Business Analysts and Technical Writers to gather information from business owners to close requirement gaps, including process flows, report specifications, and data models
– Responsible for evaluating and communicating what steps will be required to reach a “Done” state to departments contributing to project development;
– Responsible for tracking priority and directing business owners to information showing current state of completion of reporting requirements. Complete project intake and manage stakeholder reviews, deliverables, and testing appropriate for complexity of project
– Lead project through successive phases based on executive/management-level decisions
– Work closely with business owners and Testing Center of Excellence (TCOE) staff for reporting development, testing, and validation
– Work closely with business owners to establish operational work flows for efficient reporting following transition
The OMO Project Manager will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work.
Education Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field Yes 1
Nursing Case Management Yes 1 2 – 4 Years
Program Management Change Management Yes 1 2 – 4 Years
Program Management Project Management experience Yes 1 6 + Years
Program Management Supervisory Leadership Experience Yes 1 2 – 4 Years
Program Management – RUP methodology Vendor management experience Yes 1 2 – 4 Years