Job ID: NC-639758 (94791214)
Mobile Automation/Performance Tester with ADA/Accessibility testing, UFT mobile, Selenium, Postman, Salesforce, JIRA/ALM, RTM, iOS/Android, TestFlight and SQA experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Experience in test automation programming on mobile apps Required 5 Years
• Strong problem-solving skills Required
• Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum direct supervision Required
• Ability to produce test cases, develop scripts, and needed content based on real world scenarios Required
• Possesses good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills Required
• Develops detailed documentation on defects allowing others to recreate issues Required
Performance Tester assists with load, stress, and performance testing required for software applications.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data; setting up performance monitoring; executing bottleneck, baseline, scalability, and breakpoints tests to ensure benchmarks are met; evaluating performance measurements and analysis of test results; and working with other project team members to diagnose performance related problems. Position also helps coordinate and ensure that all testing activities and deliverables are on time; and verifies all software applications are thoroughly performance tested and meet performance test goals.
• Possess good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Detailed write up to recreate issues, and filled out checklists
• Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality works as expected.
• Involved in writing Requirement Tractability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plan and Test scenarios.
• Worked closely with project manager/Test Lead and Project team to learn about the project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
• Logged defects encountered in the application through JIRA or ALM QC during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
• Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
• Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices
• Attend Demos and meet with Client for User Acceptance and providing QA Signoff on the testing.
• Tested Web app, Native app using TestFlight (for IOS).
• Perform QA Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, Function, UI, Usability and Compatibility Testing
• Test Mobile app`s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls
• Actively participate in regular QA team meetings to discuss SQA testing process and suggest improvements to the application design and features
• Should be able to provide daily status updates in a large audience setup
Additional Strongly desired:
• Performed automated the mobile testing utilizing UFT mobile, Selenium and Postman toolset.
• ADA / Accessibility Testing
• Multi language testing
• Experience with Salesforce applications