Request ID: EPC-8264-1 (912690817)
MuleSoft/ServiceMix Architect with waterfall/scrum/agile, SOA, WS-*, JMS, openAPI, REST, Java, Linux, AWS EC2, MongoDB, Node.js/React.js/Angular.js and Kubernetes experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
• Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
• 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
• Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft, ServiceMix or any equivalent.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
• Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using openAPI and REST based APIs
• Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Linux essentials/ AWS EC2 instance and security setup
• MongoDB experience
• Node.js, React.js / Angular.js experience
• Kubernetes experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in any field
Bachelor of Science & engineering Degree in any field
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms MuleSoft Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Education Bachelor of Science Degree Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Operating Systems/APIs Linux No 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Packaged Applications Tomcat Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Program Management Agile/Scrum Methodology Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Program Management Waterfall Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Programming Languages API Management approach Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Programming Languages JMS Publish/Subscribe model Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Programming Languages OpenSource Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Programming Languages SOA / Web Service Strategy Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Programming Languages XML Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Web Tools SOA SERVICES (MULE, WSO2, SI, SERVICEMIX) Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
The Systems Software Programmer – Consultant professional will be responsible for developing the design and software for the back end processes to support the provider application as well as integration for the replacement MMIS system. This solution is Single Page Application that will use Spring MVC/ Mule 3.5 ESB SOA patterns for the API implementation.
This position requires knowledge and experience with these environments as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design and development, testing, and deployment. Creation of the associated artifacts and the communication skills to clearly articulate the goal of the development and the tradeoffs for solution selection are critically important. We are looking for candidates with a broad set of technology skills to be able to design and build robust solutions on a pioneering Medicaid engagement which includes scaling component solutions and operational data stores.
In this role, you will support the Replacement MMIS Technical manager for provider and reference application design and development which will include requirements for screening and validation for provider applications. Implementation of business rules guiding the provider interactions with agency policies (such as periodic revalidation of provider credentials) and responses to queries for any data regarding the provider actions form a limited number of sources. Implementation of security layers for protection of the provider and member PHI is also a feature that must be defined and implemented as a part of this back end processing
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
• Support Replacement MMIS Technical and project Manager(s) and development leads with Development, implementation and integration of a robust Provider management system ;
• Ensure that component planning/activities are aligned with the Integration Strategy;
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on the provider and integration component requirements of the Replacement MMIS Initiative
• Collaborate with agency staff and vendors on the implementation requirements of the provider integration for the Replacement MMIS.
Work environment and other skills:
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast paced evolving environment.
• Experience in robust development ensuring low defect products and the ability to articulate the design and implementation details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with differing backgrounds and levels.
• Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and provide updates to management
• Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting