Job ID: WR-2018-1030-BR (99991116)10A
Location: 7345 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, WA (Washington State Department of Transportation)
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: In-person ONLY
Documents: Attached skill matrix, rtr and references to be completed as directed
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Years of experience
Senior Level Application Developer must possess a bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or minimum 8 years’ experience in Information Technology.
Minimum 6 years’ experience in the last 8 years with C#
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the last 8 years SQL Server 2012 or above.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the last 8 years writing stored procedures and SQL scripts
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the last 5 years with Entity Framework
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the last 5 years with JQuery and JQuery UI.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the last 5 years with ASP.NET Web API or Windows Communication Foundation Services.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the last 8 years with Visual Studio 2010 or above
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience with SQL Server 2014, 2016 or 2017
Experience with Knockout.js
Experience with Git.
Experience with Visual Studio 2017
Experience with TFS work items, builds and releases
Specific duties include:
• Write complex SQL Queries
• Leverage the ASP.NET Web API to perform CRUD operations.
• Experience with user interface design and development.
• Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services for .NET.
• Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
• Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
• Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of WSDOT business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
• Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s expectations.
• Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
• Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
• Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
• Employ source code repository check-in processes using Git.
• Employ a strong team-oriented focus.
• Additional duties may be assigned as determined by WSDOT OIT Project Manager or Project Lead.