Request ID: EPC-8333-1 (96290905)
.Net Developer with SQL Server, MVC, C# and WCAG (must) experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 8 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
MS SQL 2012
WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) EXPERIENCE
Database Platforms MS SQL Server 2012 Yes 4 Entry Within 6 Months < 1 Year
Programming Languages C# Yes 5 Entry Within 2 Years < 1 Year
Software Framwork .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4.0 Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 1 – 2 Years
Software Framwork MS MVC Framework Yes 2 Intermediate Currently Using 1 – 2 Years
Specialties WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) Yes 3 Entry Within 6 Months < 1 Year
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The Client has an immediate need for a .Net Systems Programmer to assist the Office of Health and Nutrition with installation, customization, and testing the implementation the Direct Certification Application currently used by the state of Florida. The scope of this project is the Client will be sharing the application Florida is already implemented. The main focus will be making the customizations needed within the application that will be used by the Client.
The Client is particularly looking for a .Net programmer that has knowledge and experience with application implementations and/or development of large/enterprise software applications who can work proactively with project team and stakeholders to fully customize and implement a state wide system.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are primary activities which the Business Analyst will be expected to perform.
1. Review, analyze, and become familiar with the project requirements.
2. Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
3. Develops and integrates software, tests, and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
4. Integrates software, tests, and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
5. Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers.
6. Report progress weekly to management and project manager.
7. Review/transition system to the Client development team.
8. Work to be performed onsite at the Client.