Job ID: EPC-NC-467694 (96991206)
.Net POS Developer/Windows Admin with EMV, encryption, POS payment solutions, web services/SOA, mainframe integration, SQL Server, Reverse Proxy, Load Balancing and URL rewrite experience.
Location: Raleigh NC (NCDOT)
Duration: 12 months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
• BS/BA or equivalent work background plus 10 years of IT Management experience in a distributed web services and enterprise software environment Required 7 Years
• 7+ years of experience in EMV and encryption technology with POS solutions Required 7 Years
• 7+ years of experience providing production support or similar role. Required 7 Years
• 7+ years of experience in card payment solutions and retail POS solutions Required 7 Years
• 7+ years of experience in working with Windows Server environment Required 7 Years
• 7+ years of experience in Systems Integration, SOA & Web Services Required 7 Years
• 7+ years of experience in integrating .NET application with mainframe applications Required 7 Years
• Hands-on experience with XML Required 7 Years
• Good understanding of capabilities of the .NET web apps and thick client applications Required 7 Years
• Knowledge of SQL Server, Reverse Proxy, Load balancing, URL rewrite etc. Required 7 Years
• Work with other IT Teams: Architecture, Security, Infrastructure, Integrations, Client Services, Database Required 7 Years
• Strong working knowledge of office applications (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, and PowerPoint) Required 7 Years
• Written and verbal communications are clear, concise and achieve intended objectives Required 7 Years
• Problem Diagnosis skills [i.e., discovery, replication, troubleshooting, resolution, verification, communication and/or escalation as required] Required 7 Years
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and tasks Required 7 Years
• Able to problem solve independently as well as part of a team Required 7 Years
The NCDOT is seeking an Expert Level Specialist for an approximate 12-month engagement to serve as one of the technical leads on the Development and Support team for the Common Payment Processing Project and the iNovah Payment Card System (IPCS).
Request for NEW position per the new statewide contract with new rates. The NCDOT is seeking an Expert Level Specialist for an approximate 12-month engagement. The position will serve one of the technical leads on the Development and Support team for the Common Payment Processing Project and the iNovah Payment Card System (IPCS); Provide project support to the system deployment team, in respect to the integration, installation and configuration of EMV and encryption technology for our iNovah credit card solution; Assist the deployment team by creating integration, installation and configuration documents to support the project; Provide technical expertise with respect to EMV and encryption capability and assist in integration of our current line of business applications for the next generation credit card solution; Collaborate and coordinate the IT services needed with the various teams (Security, Network, Infrastructure, Operations and any other teams) to ensure successful delivery of the project; Receive, log and fully document the support plans for the support team, the various help desk, other service delivery staff and users; Will investigate problems and other requests for the project team to support the deployment team and determine appropriate actions to be taken to solve these problems; Escalate 3rd party software and hardware issues to vendors; insuring proper attention is given to the issue depending on severity and impact to project schedule; Provide communication on updates and issues to the users, the management team, and development teams; Communicate technical information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders both verbally and in writing; Prepare test and production environments for all new release to include assisting with documenting the AADs and firewalls to be used to create the changes in OTRS; Assist with quality assurance test efforts where appropriate and applicable; Assist with the creation of help guides and training manuals.