Job ID: EPC-WA-1082-17-ALP (99590123)
Location: Seattle, WA (King County)
Duration: 5 months (resume 2 pages max)
Interview: Phone or In-person
The Web Application Developer shall be responsible for:
• Actively participate in every sprint with the development team
• Familiarity using C# and MVC development patterns
• Work alongside multiple developers and maintaining code consistency through Team Foundation Server (check in/out/merge, team communication)
• Work with CSS and be aware of usability best practices for web based applications
• Familiarity working with asynchronous data flow
Source Code: Contractor shall utilize King County Team Foundation Server (TFS) environment for source code management, develop new and modify exisitng source code modules consistent with Vanpool Information System project needs.
Test Plans: Test plans for Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance, and Acceptance testing as required.
System Documentation: Comprehensive system documentation, including:
• Final system design and configuration documentation detailing the system infrastructure in all environments.
a. King County Information Technology (KCIT) is currently undertaking a project to Modernize the Department of Transportation’s Transit Division’s Vanpool and Vanshare applications. The project will migrate the Vanpool Information System and Vanshare desktop client-server applications to a single browser-based application that can be easily maintained by KCIT. The new application will continue to support the business functions of Transit’s Rideshare Operations group. The project will include one new piece of functionality – the ability to configure vanpool group program attributes to provide flexibility to offer new products to Metro’s customers.