Request ID: EPC-8340-1 (912190919)
Oracle DBA with Data Guard, OEM, ASM, ACFS, Golden Gate, Recovery Manager, Fusion migration, Marklogic admin, Journal archiving, DW/Data Marts, SOA and healthcare/government procurement experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Oracle database 11g and 12c
• Demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform all basic database management and administration skills
• Demonstrate practical understanding of ORACLE database physical structure, overall architecture, and database performance analysis
• Strong background in database planning, scaling, and capacity planning activities
• Experience in database design and data modeling, index creation, database optimization, and performance tuning.
• Strong understanding of software development life-cycles
• Experience deploying and configuring ORACLE Data Guard, ORACLE Enterprise Manager, ORACLE Automatic Storage Management, ORACLE ACFS, ORACLE Golden Gate, and ORACLE Recovery Manager.
• Upgrading/migrating from one version of Fusion Middleware products to another version as needed.
• Experience with installation and administering of Marklogic server.
• Experience with upgrading Marklogic servers along with backup configuration.
• Experience migrating Marklogic Databases and Forests.
• Experience restoring Marklogic Databases and Forest.
• Familiar with point in time recovery of Databases using Journal archiving.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience in a healthcare insurance environment (Medicaid preferred).
• Public sector procurement experience is a plus.
• Experience with Data Warehouses and/or Data Marts
• Oracle or SQL certification
• Experience in the design and application of service-oriented architectures.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or another related field is required.
• 9+ years of ORACLE database administration experience
• 9+ years of experience working with development teams
• Exposure to ITIL / ITSM / Managed Services / DevOps / SOA operational models
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Installs and configures ORACLE database software, creates data models, develops naming conventions and DB change control procedures;
• Install and configure ORACLE databases with both a traditional and RAC configuration on a RedHat/ORACLE Linux server
• Manage ORACLE database architecture, interconnections, and schemas for the storage and retrieval of MMIS information in a high transaction rate, mission critical 24×7 environments.
• Support database operations and work closely with application and infrastructure group for MMIS Replacement initiatives.
• Assist Enterprise Architect with overall planning needs for the database design and data modeling;
• Provide formal and/or information training in DBMS administration and maintenance, database design, analysis, and management.
• Contribute to service design and support for a service oriented architecture (SOA)-based system
Database Platforms Oracle 11G Yes 7 Advanced Within 6 Months 6 + Years
Database Platforms Oracle 12 Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms Oracle Active Data Guard Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms Oracle Architecture Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms Oracle GoldenGate Yes 7 Advanced Within 6 Months 6 + Years
Database Platforms Oracle Installations Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms Oracle RDBMS Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms Strong background in database planning, scaling, and capacity planning activities Yes 1
Miscellaneous Database Administration Yes 1
Miscellaneous Oracle Fusion Middleware Yes 1
Software Framwork Software development life cycle (SDLC) Yes 1