Job ID: NC-606123 (96990923)
POS/Production Support Engineer with Card Payment software, ServiceNow (must), MS Access/Visio and BA experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DOT)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person or webcam
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience in a distributed web services and/or enterprise software environment. Required 7 Years
Experience providing production support or similar role. Required 7 Years
Strong working knowledge of office applications, i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, MS Access and PowerPoint. Required 7 Years
Written and verbal communications are clear, concise and achieve intended objectives. Required 7 Years
Problem Diagnosis skills, i.e., root cause analysis, discovery, replication, troubleshooting, resolution, verification, communication and escalation. Required 7 Years
Experience with Service Now Required 3 Years
Experience in retail Point Of Sale and Card Payment software solutions Required 2 Years
Experience in business systems analyst support or similar role. Required 7 Years
Experience in documenting business processes & creating process flows Required 7 Years
The candidate will join the iNovah Payment Card Support team as a Lead Analyst and must demonstrate that they have the following knowledge skills and abilities.
• Strong working knowledge and skills in all areas of Business Analysis in the SDLC life cycle of a project.
• Ability to lead project teams and institutional leadership teams for problem analysis, solution identification, implementation, and delivery.
• Ability to act as a communication conduit between key business users and the IT development team to translate business needs into project requirements documentation.
• Experience in business requirement elicitation and gathering techniques like Brainstorming sessions, project meetings and coordinating various technical and managerial teams at all levels including clients, business users and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
• Ability analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Ability to develop Requirement Traceability Matrix’s as apart of Reengineering process in the Business Process Design.
• Knowledge of end-to-end business processes and existing business applications to evaluate how new project requirements impact those processes and ensure integrity throughout the entire process
• Ability to develop current As-Is and desired To-Be Use cases and workflow diagrams to visually represent challenges, risks, and opportunities for process improvements.
• Skills in developing project plans and associated project documents to effectively manage projects.
• Demonstrate attention to detail in all phases of the business analysis and project management lifecycles
• Ability to investigate and document Issues and tickets in ServiceNow from the deployment/project team and determine appropriate actions to be taken.
• Identify common issues and develop appropriate documentation, training, and/or tip sheets for (or in conjunction with) functional users
• Determine appropriate need and method for keeping team members, customers/stakeholders, and management informed.
• Develop test plan, test cases and training documentation using defined standards.
• Experience in performing functional, systems, regression, and integration testing.
• Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing activities and documenting issues
• Document and provide support for end user training including developing training materials.
• Must be a "self-starter" who identifies, resolves and reports on issues in a timely and effective manner. (optional)
• Able to work easily as part of a team as well as able to work independently; develop and coach others and be creative, with the ability to come up with new ideas. (optional)