Request ID: BL-9171-1(96090203)
Project Coordinator with Visio/SHAREPOINT/Access, ticketing system, eligibility, SQL and healthcare experience
Location: SENECA SC
Duration: 6 Months
Administrative Organizational Skills Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Administrative Problem Solving Skills Yes 3 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 8 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 9 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Database Platforms Sharepoint 2010 Yes 5 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
IT Administration Ticketingsystems Yes 7 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 2 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Packaged Applications MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Yes 4 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Program Management Software Development Lifecycle – SDLC Yes 6 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
THIS POSITION INCLUDES THE POTENTIAL FOR WORKING WITH MULTIPLE PROJECTS RELATED TO THE MEDICAID SYSTEM OF S.C. THIS POSITION INVOLVES WORKING WITH STAFF FROM BOTH SC DHHS MEDICAID IT AND MEDICAID IT SERVICES AT CLEMSON UNIVERSITY.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision, the Release Coordinator assists the Release Manager with weekly meeting coordination
• Coordinate all aspects of the end to end release process
• Ensures teams follow the organization’s established policies and procedures
• Provides management reports on release progress
• Coordinate with various team to ensure team managers sign-offs including business sign off
• Handles Release process, policies and procedures communication with various teams and provides training as necessary
• Assist the Release Manager in documenting meeting minutes and distributing them to appropriate team members.
• Schedule Release related meetings as requested.
• Assist the Release Manager in maintaining release schedules.
• Assist the Release Manager in creating, updating, and storing Release documentation and procedures.
• Update the Release Dashboard on a regular basis.
• Gather and submit Release metrics to all team members including the Executive Management.
• Assist the Release Manager with Post-implementation data analysis
• Build a strong working relationship with Clemson’s Medicaid IT Services (MITS) team and with DHHS’ projects staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
STRONG ANALYTICAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. ADVANCED MICROSOFT WORD, AND EXCEL, AND INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT PROJECT, VISIO, AND ACCESS. SHAREPOINT. KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE. INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF A TICKETING SYSTEM. KNOWLEDGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
EXPERIENCE WITH IT PROJECTS;
EXPERIENCE WITH HEALTHCARE ELIGIBILITY
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH RELEASE COORDINATION
EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
EXPERIENCE WITH SQL
COLLEGE DEGREE, PREFERRED. REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: