Request ID: ePC-8279-1 (99590912)
Project Manager (PMP) with BA, vendor management and state/federal rules/regulations experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• #1:Expert Knowledge of project management principles, policies, and methodologies
• #2:Ability to collect and document business requirements and document technical solutions
• #3: Strong vendor management skills.
• #4: Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to prepare reports, documents, and presentations geared to fellow team members, customers, and/or executive management.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• #1: Must be able to interpret and adhere to federal and state rules and regulations.
• #2: Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work assignments independently.
• #3: Strong knowledge of the software development life cycle and previous experience in Information Technology projects.
• #4: PMP Certification
Bachelors in IT, Business, or equivalent work experience
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general supervision of the Director of Business Solutions, leads the planning, analysis, design, execution, and implementation of Information Technology and/or business Enterprise projects. Gathers requirements from customers to build business cases and specifications used to address agency needs and resolve business challenges. Ensures the delivery of quality solutions that support the agency’s mission and strategic plans.
Miscellaneous Ability to analyze and document, business and system processes using various methods and tools. Yes 3 Expert Within 2 Years 6 + Years
Miscellaneous Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical peers, technical and user management, users, vendors, and staff members, and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form Yes 4
Program Management EXPERIENCE WITH PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF LARGE ENTERPRISE LEVEL PROJECTS WITH PROVEN IMPLEMENTATION SUCCESS Yes 1 Lead Within 2 Years 6 + Years
Specialties Business Analysis experience to include data flow diagrams, requirements specifications, use case scenarios, and acceptance testing. Yes 2 Lead Within 2 Years 4 – 6 Years