Job Id: EPC-8347-1 (912590923)
Project Manager with technical architecture, BA, technical documents, artifacts, SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence, eGRC, DBA and Network and Healthcare/Medicaid experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Remote Work Availability: 25%
1. 5+ years coordinating complex business and technical architecture projects
2. 5+ years of experience in the authoring and management of technical documents and artifacts
1. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
2. Prior Health Information Technology and/or Program experience.
3. Prior Data Base Administration or Network Administration experience
1. College Degree required. Preference will be given to, in no particular order:
a. BS degree in Business, Computer Science or similar discipline.
b. BA or BS degree in Public Administration, Public Health or Public Policy
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation
2. Participate in audit and assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service
provider information systems
3. Participate in third-party audits and/or assessments of agency and business partner systems
4. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and
report on information gathered during OIM efforts
5. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide
recommendations on business processes and technical architecture
Miscellaneous TRANSLATE COMPLEX BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS INTO TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS Yes 1 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements Yes 1 4 – 6 Years