Request ID: EPC-8425-1 (912091024)
SAP BW Developer with data modeling/ETL, ABAP, CMOD, FI/HR/SRM, web services, BO/BW, Portal/NetWeaver, DM/SQL, PM and government experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 6 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5+ years BW 7.3 developer experience (data modeling, ETL and query) (*1)
• 5+ years ABAP coding experience (*2)
• 5+ years CMOD experience (*1)
• 5+ years SAP BW FI/HR/SRM experience(*1)
• 5+ years Full SDLC experience(*5)
• 5+ years Public Sector or large multi-divisional private organization experience(*4)
• Excellent problem solving skills(*1)
• Strong communications skills(*3)
• Ability to work independently(*1)
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent experience
PREFERRED SKILLS (*RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• One full life-cycle SAP project implementation (Blue print, realization, testing, “go live”, etc)(*5)
• BW Web services development(*1)
• SAP BO/BW integration(*3)
• MS Office tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Viso, Project) (*1)
• SAP Portal/NetWeaver integration experience(*2)
• PM experience(*4)
• Other DM and query languages (e.g. SQL)(*5)
• Working under the direction of the client BW Team Lead, candidate will provide functional and technical consulting services related to the analysis, design (including modeling), development, testing, implementation and support (full SDLC) of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) software, specifically related to ECC Financial Accounting (FI), Human Resource(HR), MM, and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
• Candidate must have extensive hands-on knowledge of FI, HR, MM and SRM integration points within SAP, be able to define and develop standard and custom data extractors and InfoProviders, using traditional ETL capabilities with advanced CMOD and ABAP coding, be able to execute data migrations, data validation, data mapping and clean-up, and be able to develop reports using BW tools such as BEx.
• Candidate must have extensive knowledge of BW performance and tuning tools.
• Candidate must provide knowledge transfer through formal documentation, peer to peer, and end-user training.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate with senior managers, as appropriate, to develop/refine implementation strategy for Business Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
• Work closely with functional teams to gather, analyze and document business rules, business processes, and business requirements in order to develop quality functional specifications, resulting task definitions and accompanying timelines.
• Provide knowledge of BW Administrator Workbench objects such as DSO’s, InfoProviders, Multi-Providers, InfoSets, Transformations, and maintaining Process Chains.
• Provide in-depth knowledge of and extensive hands-on experience with SAP BW, with a concentration in data modeling and data warehouse design.
• Provide detailed knowledge of BW architectural and system components, with an in-depth knowledge of how to balance design to achieve desired performance goals.
• Provide extensive knowledge in the use of various BW performance tools, such as RSRV, RSRTRACE, ST03, ST04. Be able to optimize performance of BW using aggregates, indexing, and compression.
• Provide knowledge of BW integration with SAP Business Objects.
• Provide impact analysis of business process and data change requirements.
• Resolve SAP defects via SAP OSS (Online Support System).
• Work closely with BW team members to design and develop:
o SAP ECC, SRM and non-SAP standard and custom data extractions and conversions using ABAP and CMOD code, and traditional BW transformation (ETL) tools – Data extractors, InfoCubes, DataStores, etc.
o Virtual/physical data models and InfoProviders.
o BEx Queries
• Design test plans and conduct unit, integration and user acceptance testing for BW.
• Formally provide process and technical knowledge transfer via paired programming, peer coaching, written documentation and classroom instructions.
• Provide effective and timely oral and written communications to management, peers and end-users.
• Identify and escalate issues and ricks to management in a timely manner.
ERP SAP – SRM AND HR ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURES Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Program Management Software Development Lifecycle – SDLC Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Programming Languages ABAP Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Specialties CMOD Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years