Job ID: NC-581101 (916291129)
SAP Logistics Consultant with MM, Inventory, Contracts, PM, WO, PP,WM, QM, Ariba, Fiori, Personas, Solution Manager and Public Sector experience
Location: 4101 Capital Blvd, Raleigh NC (NCDOT)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Logistics. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Procurement, Purchasing for Services, and Purchasing for Material. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Contracts Management. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Materials Management. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Inventory Management. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Plant Maintenance, Work Order, Scheduling, and Equipment. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Production Planning. Required 7 Years
7 or more years experience with configuration of SAP Warehouse Management and Quality Management. Required 7 Years
Ability to consult with clients and team members on issues and requests that require the implementation or creation of a standard or custom solution. Required 7 Years
Ability to interpret and communicate information, to solicit appropriate information and select the best method or format for presenting information. Required 7 Years
Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training. Required 7 Years
SAP Ariba Experience Highly desired 7 Years
Public Sector experience Highly desired 7 Years
Fiori or SAP Personas Experience Highly desired 7 Years
SAP Solution Manager Experience Desired 1 Years
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking functional and technical support for the Logistics (LO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
Logistics support includes but is not limited to: providing guidance in aligning NCDOT’s business processes with SAP Best Practices functionality, performing functional configuration and customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with SAP ECC and Enterprise Portal. Additional responsibilities include writing functional and technical specifications, developing test plans & performing system testing. The fiscal accountability and management of NCDOT’s diverse activities is extremely complex and requires a robust business system that will provide meaningful, accurate, and timely information for the various needs of public/private end users, the Federal and State government and departmental and administrative requirements.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP Logistics modules in ECC 6.0. (MM, PM, QM, PP, WM)
• Experience and knowledge of integration points of SAP Logistics modules across other SAP modules.
• Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per NCDOT change control polices and procedures.