Job ID: NC-650262 (99090415)
SharePoint Developer/Architect with OOTB, HTML/CSS/JS, PowerShell, C#, Nintex, CSOM/REST, Git and Azure DevOps experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DOT)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 overall development experience Required 7 Years
Experience building large OOTB SharePoint repositories with custom HTML/CSS/JS UI applications. Required 7 Years
VueJS with SharePoint backend Required 3 Years
Experience modifying SharePoint via PowerShell Required 3 Years
Visual Studio / C# SharePoint solution development Required 3 Years
SharePoint Designer / Nintex workflow Experience Required 3 Years
Git experience Required 3 Years
Azure DevOps Required 3 Years
The NC Department of Transportation Web Services group is seeking an Expert Level SharePoint Developer Architect for its internal and public facing SharePoint implementations. The person will be responsible for developing and managing SharePoint sites & applications developed within the NCDOT SharePoint environment, analyzing business units needs, Developing custom VueJS PWA apps with SharePoint 2019 backend using CSOM, developing custom c# SharePoint solutions to include timer jobs, event receivers, designer & nintex workflows, and developing powershell scripts to update and modify the SharePoint environment in bulk. Strong experience with SharePoint 2019 search, search rest api or CSOM and very large site collections. Support end users and other Teams using SharePoint. Work with Customers to define ideal site metadata, layout, structure, storage and information architecture.
• Able to understand complex requests from customers and analyze to provide an ideal solution whether in SharePoint or not.
• Creates maintainable solutions across multiple farms, site collections and tiers.
• Able to work with Change Management systems to deploy code and manage solutions.
• Able to use Azure DevOps for Agile development and GIT for source repository.
• Ability to work with and assist SharePoint administrator team with scripting efforts as required.
• Able to use SharePoint Information Architecture to provide optimal search experiences.
• Configure sites to use a wide array of custom SharePoint Permissions using active directory.
• Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content with a focus on using out of the box functionality.
• Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form.
• Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members