Job ID: NC-621341(97590131)
Tableau Developer with data mining/segmentation, PL/SQL, ETL, BI and healthcare experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDHHS)
Duration: 6 months
Interview:In Person Only
Experience in senior project management to include oversight of more than one (1) complex project at a time Required 7 Years
In-depth knowledge of IT technologies, architecture, operations and system, software development lifecycles Required 7 Years
Experience in the development and evaluation of procurement documents to include IFB, RFQ, RFI, RFP and SOW to include negotiation Required 7 Years
Experience and demonstration of excellent verbal and written communication skills for team, vendor and stakeholder management Required 7 Years
Experience and demonstrated ability to manage scope, schedule, time, quality and risk; knowledge and practice of methods to manage and mitigate these Required 7 Years
Experience working in a large, complex government agency using a matrixed staffing model Highly desired 5 Years
Prior DMV project management work, and in particular, implementation of legislative mandates Highly desired 5 Years
This position will closely work with the Technical Lead on the project to research data needs and support all the activities needed for the development of the Dashboard Visualization needed for the Medicaid Reform Project.
This position will need to work with Division staff and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and providing technical support/guidance.
Following are some of the Skills required to support this position:
• Responsibilities of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver clear and well-thought out dashboards and data visualizations.
• Work on a collaborative team to plan, design, develop, test, deploy and ensure the adoption of a comprehensive business intelligence solution.
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders while consulting them on the best approach to achieve their broader business objectives.
• Continue to improve your visualization development skills and perpetually seek training and additional knowledge. Be open and willing to sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team.
Requirements of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
• 3+ years of experience with Tableau, primarily in a role focused on developing dashboards or reports or other data visualizations.
• Experience working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, prototype potential dashboards and deliver a finished BI artifact.
• Understanding of ETL, SQL process to be able to work with technical team on delivering necessary data for your dashboards.
• healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.