Request ID: EPC-8254-1 (97590814)
Technical Writer with process mapping, Visio, Sharepoint, Confluence and medicaid/healthcare experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
Remote Work Availability: 25%
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
– 5 years of experience in technical writing
– 5 years of business process documentation and process mapping experience
– 5 years of demonstrated verbal communication skills
– 5 years of demonstrated written communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
– Business process mapping software
– Business process improvement
– Healthcare operations
Technical Writer – Medicaid FFS Operations
Researches, organizes, writes, edits, and produces technical documentation for business operations. Documents existing and planned business processes to assist in the planning of future business operations support of the Medicaid Enterprise.
• Interact with subject matter experts and technical staff to collect information.
• Document current FFS operational processes and staffing models and assist in the identification of key business processes that will be affected or improved by Enterprise solutions
• Document operational desk procedures through staff interviews and existing documentation
• Create business use case examples that portray and explain operational processes for AS-IS and TO-BE situations
• Document detailed breakdown of processes, key risk areas and decision points
• Document new business processes and participate in the development of training materials
• For FFS Operations and for solution transition planning and training, document inputs, outputs and the flow of information from Enterprise solutions
• Coordinate the development of Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documents
• Assist in the development of roles and responsibility documents, including RACI charts
• Coordinate and/or participate in the development of communication planning for FFS Operations
• Coordinates of the editing, composition, production, and delivery in accordance with applicable specifications, standards, and other requirements.
• Coordinates of ancillary services and interdepartmental activities required for publication, preparation, and delivery.