ePCHelp, Inc. focuses on the particular challenges within the energy retail and more general utilities market – a market that has undergone a radical change with the introduction of deregulation. Whilst widely regarded as a success from a customer perspective, deregulation has brought with it fierce competition and many new challenges. Our extensive experience of the market, coupled with proven tools and techniques help energy businesses transform these challenges into sources of competitive advantage.
ePCHelp’s Energy Practice specializes in providing the following value-added services:
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Knowing your customer
- Global network integration
- Delivering the best customer service across all channels
- Flexible back end systems
- Securing customer trust
- ERP integration
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Measuring business performance and reviewing your return on investment
- Enabling the mobile workforce
Energy Management System
The program is an online software for energy management, environmental monitoring and control. It captures real-time information remotely, and displays it on an online web-based software. The easy and cost-effective platform can monitor from small and medium installations to large buildings or industrial complexes in different locations.